Shares of Axcella Health Inc (AXLA) today closed 0.7% above their 52-week low of $ 2.96, giving the company a market cap of $ 114 million. The stock is currently down 42.2% year-to-date, 36.0% in the past 12 months, and 78.3% in the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.4% and the S&P 500 fell 0.8%.
- Trading volume this week was 226.8% above the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market, stands at 1.2.
- The stock’s Relative Strength Index (RSI) was below 30, indicating that it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend following momentum indicator, indicates a downtrend.
- The stock closed below its Bollinger Band, indicating that it may be oversold.
Comparative market performance
- The company’s stock price is the same as the S&P 500 Index, it is behind on a one year basis and behind on a 5 year basis.
- The company’s stock price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average, it is behind on a one year basis and behind on a 5 year basis.
- The company’s stock price is the same as the performance of its peers in the healthcare industry, it is behind on a one year basis and behind on a 5 year basis .
Comparative performance by group
- The year-to-date stock price performance of the company is 51.4% behind the peer average
- The company’s stock price performance over the past 12 months is 128.8% behind the peer average
This story was produced by the Kwhen Automated News Generator. For more articles like this, please visit us at finance.kwhen.com. Write to [email protected] © 2020 Kwhen Inc.
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.