DUBLIN, January 4, 2022 / PRNewswire / – The report, “Saudi Arabia Automated Drug Management System Market (2021-27): Market Forecast by System Type,? By Vertical, by Region and by Competitive Landscape” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The Saudi Arabia Automated Drug Processing System market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.5% during the period 2021-2027.
The Saudi Arabia Automated Drug Management System Market report comprehensively covers the market by system types, verticals and regions. The report provides an unbiased and detailed analysis of ongoing market trends, opportunities, high growth areas, and market drivers that would help stakeholders to define and align their market strategies based on current and future dynamics. of the market.
Numerous hospital construction projects and partnership agreements between private companies such as Omnicell Inc, Abbot Industries and Imam Abdulrahman Bin Faisal University Hospital, coupled with rising Saudi government health spending, would further multiply the costs. market income in the near future.
In addition, depending on the types of systems, automated dispensing systems dominated the Saudi Arabia Automated Drug Management Systems market revenue in 2020 due to the high adoption rate of dispensing cabinets in hospitals and pharmacies nationwide.
In addition, the health system has developed an efficient distribution of drugs and a lower number of medication errors through the use of an automated distribution system in the country, which further contributed to the share. highest income in 2020.
Saudi Arabia Automated Drug Processing System Market Synopsis
Saudi Arabia The market for automated medication management systems has witnessed growth in recent years due to increased investments by hospitals to improve workflow, rapid advancements in medical technology, and an emphasis on reduction of medication errors in the country.
Moreover, adoption of IT in healthcare industry is said to fuel the growth of the market during the forecast period. In addition, the market saw a decline in revenues in 2020 due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, which has resulted in a suspension of economic activities, a decline in the manufacture of medical devices and a disruption in the supply chain. supply in the region due to the lockdown across the country.
However, the upsurge in the number of medication errors during COVID-19, the growth of health infrastructure, public-private partnerships in the health sector, the demand for quality health services from the urban population. Growing in different provinces of the country, the Saudi Vision 2030 healthcare goals and the National Transformation Agenda (NTP) initiated by the Saudi government are believed to be the main catalysts for the overall growth of the automated drug management systems market.
Market Analysis by Application
On the basis of verticals, the market share was dominated by the hospital segment in 2020 due to the growing need for an automated medication management system, especially automated dispensing cabinets and a computerized medication management system. entry of physician orders to minimize the occurrence of medication and dispensing errors.
Projects such as King Fahad Medical City, King Khalid City, etc. Government initiated for the construction of new hospitals in the country would also increase the number of wards and complement the demand for automated dispensing system in public hospitals during the forecast period.
Market analysis by geography
The northern region dominated the automated drug management systems market in 2020 and the same trend is expected to continue in the coming years due to the adoption of robotic dispensing system and robotic process automation in the markets. multi-specialty hospitals such as King Fahad Medical Hospital. , Saudi German Hospital and King Faisal Specialized Hospital Research Center.
In addition, upcoming healthcare projects in Saudi Arabia which includes a medical complex project in Jeddah with 1,000 beds and other hospital construction and renovation projects in the Eastern Province, it has become the second most developed region in terms of health services associated with automated medication management systems.
Highlights of the report:
- Saudi Arabia Automated Drug Management System Market Overview
- Saudi Arabia Automated Drug Management System Market Outlook
- Saudi Arabia Automated Drug Management System Market Forecast
- Historical data and revenue forecast of the Saudi Arabia Automated Drug Management System Market for the period 2017-2027F
- Market factors
- Market constraints
- Saudi Arabia Automated Drug Management Systems Market Trends
- Industry life cycle
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Market opportunity assessment
- Revenue share / ranking of market players
- Comparative Market Analysis
- Company Profiles
- Market scope and segmentation
- Becton, Dickinson and company
- Cerner Corporation
- General Electricity Company
- GPI SpA
- Bidco Palex Group
- JVM Co Ltd.
- McKesson Company
- ScriptPro LLC
- Talyst Systems LLC
Key attractiveness of the report:
- Impact of COVID-19 on the market
- 10 years of market figures
- Historical data from 2017 to 2020
- Baseline year: 2020
- Forecast data until 2027
- Key performance indicators impacting the market
- Main developments and upcoming projects
The report provides detailed analysis of the following market segments:
By type of system
- Computerized physician order entry system
- Inventory management system
- Automated Distribution System / Supply Distribution System
- Automated centralized distribution system
- Robots / Robotic Automated Dispensing System
- Automated decentralized distribution system
- Pharmacy-based decentralized automated dispensing system
- Service-based decentralized automated distribution system
- Unit dose decentralized automated dispensing system
- Diagnostic centers
- Logistics and warehouse
- Others (dispensaries, clinics, logistics and warehouses)
- From South
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/q5vil
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets