NEW YORK (WKBW) – Reddy Bikeshare and Independent Health announced that 13 more Reddy Bike stations will be installed in Western New York this summer.
There will be over 100 stations in the region as a result of these additions.
“The physical and mental health benefits of cycling are endless, especially when you ride regularly. This milestone – expanding Reddy Bikeshare beyond 100 stations – represents another big step forward for the cities of Buffalo and Niagara Falls, who continue to climb the ranks among the most bike-friendly regions in the country.Independent Health is proud to work with Reddy Bikeshare to provide more Western New Yorkers with access to a bike, making it easier and more equitable a healthy lifestyle.
Kathy Glieco, vice president of marketing at Independent Health.
The federal grant provided by GO Buffalo Niagara helped in part to make the expansion possible.
New locations include:
- EM Tea Coffee Cup Cafe – 80 Oakgrove Ave, Hamlin Park.
- Nash House Museum – 36 Nash St, Michigan Street African American Heritage Hallway.
- Niagara and Breckenridge Streets – 1242 Niagara Street, Niagara Street Bike Path Corridor.
- 500 Seneca – 500 Seneca St., Larkinville.
- Delavan Grider Community Center – 877 E Delavan Ave, Delavan-Grider.
- Erie Basin Marina – 20 Wilkeson Way, waterfront.
- 201 Ellicott – 201 Ellicott St., downtown.
- Seneca One Plaza – 1 Seneca Street, Downtown.
- The Foundry – 298 Northampton St, Masten Park.
- Frank Lloyd Wright’s Martin House – 125 Jewett Pkwy, Parkside.
- Ohio Street across from Conway Park – 405 Ohio St, Old First Ward.
- 313 Broadway – Willert Park.
- East Side Bike Club Community Workshop and E-Bike Library -1057 Kensington Ave, Bailey-Kensington.