Some of the major e-health players with high market share are Motion Computing Inc., Epocrates Inc., Telecare Corporation, and Medisafe.
According to the study published by Evolve business intelligence, “Global eHealth Market size was valued at USD 92.82 Billion in 2020 and is projected to reach USD 657.26 Billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 26.49% from 2021 to 2028”
To request a free sample, go to: https://report.evolvebi.com/index.php/sample/request?referer=parity&reportCode=010417
The report includes COVID 19 impact analysis and on-demand post-COVID analysis with the following data points:
- Impact of COVID-19 on the e-health industry
- End user/application/industry trend and preferences
- Regulatory Framework/Government Policies
- Strategy of key actors to fight against negative impacts / post-COVID strategies
- window of opportunity
The E-Health Market is analyzed through the segments mentioned below:
- kind of service
- Online consultation
- Disease-specific health assessment
- health education
- Management of medical records
- Online reference services
- Remote consultation
- End use
- Diabetes consultation
- General practitioner
- Stress and mental health
- weight management
For any customization, contact us via – https://report.evolvebi.com/index.php/sample/request?referer=parity&reportCode=010417
Key Players Profiled in the E-Health report are:
- Motion Computing Inc.
- Epocrates Inc.
- Telecare company
- Medical set point
- GE Healthcare
- Elevator Laboratories
Presentation of each chapter:
- Chapter 1 & 2: Detailed Executive Summary with Market Scenario, Market Definition, Study Scope and Segmentation.
- Chapter 3: Research Methodology
- Chapter 4: Detailed analysis of the value chain, Porter’s Five Forces and the impact of COVID-19 on the eHealth market
- Chapter 5: Detailed analysis of growth factors, restraining factors, trends, technological advancements, challenges and opportunities in the eHealth market.
- Chapter 6 to 8: Detailed analysis of market size and forecast by each segment/sub-segment from 2020 to 2028 by market share, revenue, generation, production capacity and sales.
- Chapter 9: Detailed analysis of market size and forecast for each region and country by product type, size and distribution channel, coupled with key growth drivers for each country from 2020 to 2028.
- Chapter 10: Detailed analysis of the competitive landscape with market share analysis / Positioning of key players and vendor analysis.
- Chapter 11: Detailed analysis of the profiles of top 10 companies in the e-Health market, such as business overview, financial analysis, product portfolio, key strategies and development, and SWOT analysis.
- Reference year: 2020
- Estimate: 2021
- Forecast: 2022 to 2028 (This period can be modified in customization)
- Period of compound annual growth rate (CAGR): 2021 to 2028
Evolve Business Intelligence is a market research, business intelligence and consulting company that provides innovative solutions to tough business problems. Our market research reports include data useful for micro, small, medium and large businesses. We provide solutions ranging from simple data collection to business consulting.
Evolve Business Intelligence is built on the foundation of technological advancements providing highly accurate data through our in-house AI modeled data analysis and forecasting tool – EvolveBI. This tool tracks real-time data, including quarterly performance, annual performance, and recent developments for Fortune 2000 global companies.
Evolve business intelligence
C-218, 2nd floor, M-Cube
NH 48, Balitha, Vapi
Contact: +1 773 644 5507 / +91 635 396 3987
E-mail: [email protected]