Dublin, Oct 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The report “Vital Signs Monitoring Devices Market Research Report by Product, End User and Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19 “has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global vital signs monitoring devices market size was estimated to be USD 4,703.19 million in 2020, is expected to reach USD 4,980.88 million in 2021, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.24% to reach 6,763, 80 million USD by 2026.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Market segmentation and coverage
This research report categorizes the Vital Signs Monitoring Device to forecast revenue and analyze trends in each of the following submarkets:
- Based on the product, the market has been researched for blood pressure, body temperature, and pulse oximeters.
- Based on the end user, the market was studied across CHWs and the hospital.
- Based on the region, the market has been studied across the Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe, the Middle East and Africa. The Americas are further explored in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and the United States. The United States is studied in more detail in California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Texas. Asia-Pacific is further explored in Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan and Thailand. Europe, Middle East and Africa are also studied in France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Arab Emirates United and the United Kingdom.
Competitive strategic window
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and ranks vendors in the Vital Signs Monitoring Devices market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features and Customer Support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
The competitive scenario provides a outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section delivers valuable insights at different stages while staying up to date with the business and engaging stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news from companies categorized as M&A, Agreement, Collaboration and Partnership, New Product Launch and Improvement, Investment and Funding, and Reward, Recognition and Expansion. All the information gathered helps the supplier to understand the market gaps and the strengths and weaknesses of the competitors, thus providing information to improve products and services.
Company usability profiles
The report deeply explores the significant recent developments of leading vendors and innovation profiles in the Global Vital Signs Monitoring Devices Market including A&D Company, Limited, BiPS Medical Ltd, Boston Scientific Corporation, Briggs Healthcare, CONTEC MEDICAL SYSTEMS CO. ., LTD, Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Edwards Lifesciences Corporation, GE Healthcare, Halma plc, Hicks Thermometers India Ltd., HILL-ROM HOLDINGS, INC., Koninklijke Philips NV, Masimo Corporation, Medtronic PLC, NIHON KOHDEN CORPORATION, Nonin Medical Inc, Omron Healthcare, Inc, OSI Systems, Inc, Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd., Smiths Group PLC, Spacelabs Healthcare by OSI Systems, Inc and SunTech Medical, Inc.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the size and forecast of the global vital signs monitoring devices market?
2. What are the inhibitory factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global Vital Signs Monitoring Device market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global Vital Signs Monitoring Devices Market?
4. What is the strategic competitive window for opportunities in the global Vital Signs Monitoring Device market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global vital signs monitoring devices market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global Vital Signs Monitoring Devices market?
7. What strategic fashions and moves are considered appropriate for entering the global Vital Signs Monitoring Devices market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market dynamics
5.2.1. Growing demand for home care services around the world
5.2.2. Increase in the elderly population and prevalence of chronic disorders worldwide
5.2.3. Increase consumer awareness of the convenience and cost-effectiveness of the device
5.3.1. Reduced awareness of these devices in emerging economies
5.4.1. Rising innovations in the product section for the introduction of new varieties
5.4.2. Continued demand for personalized healthcare and increasing penetration of medical insurance
5.5.1. Insufficient patient confidence and reliability on these devices
6. Vital Signs Monitoring Devices Market, By Product
6.2. Arterial pressure
6.3. Body temperature
6.4. Pulse oximeters
7. Vital Signs Monitoring Devices Market, By End User
8. Americas Vital Signs Monitoring Devices Market
8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific Vital Signs Monitoring Devices Market
9.10. South Korea
10. Europe, Middle East & Africa Vital Signs Monitoring Devices Market
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. United Arab Emirates
11. Competitive landscape
11.1. FPNV positioning matrix
11.1.2. Business strategy
11.1.3. Product satisfaction
11.2. Market ranking analysis
11.3. Market share analysis, by key player
11.4. Competitive scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
11.4.3. Launch and improvement of new products
11.4.4. Investment and financing
11.4.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
12. Company usability profiles
12.1. A&D Company, Limited
12.2. BiPS Medical Ltée.
12.3. Boston Scientific Society
12.4. Briggs Health
12.5. CONTEC MEDICAL SYSTEMS CO., LTD
12.6. Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA
12.7. Edwards Society for Life Sciences
12.8. GE Healthcare
12.9. Halma plc
12.10. Thermometers Hicks India Ltd.
12.11. HILL-ROM HOLDINGS, INC.
12.12. Koninklijke Philips NV
12.13. Masimo Company
12.14. Medtronic API
12.15. NIHON KOHDEN COMPANY
12.16. Nonin Medical Inc.
12.17. Omron Health, Inc.
12.18. OSI Systems, Inc.
12.19. Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd.
12.20. Smiths PLC Group
12.21. Spacelabs Healthcare by OSI Systems, Inc.
12.22. SunTech Medical, Inc.
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ij6j3e