DUBLIN, December 24, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The report “CD47 Targeting Therapeutics Market by Target Disease Indication, Type of Molecule Key Players and Key Geographical Regions: Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2021-2035” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The report presents an in-depth study of the current landscape, offering an informed opinion on the likely adoption of CD47 targeting therapies in the healthcare industry, over the next 15 years. The report presents an in-depth analysis, highlighting the capacities of the various stakeholders engaged in this area.
One of the primary objectives of the report was to estimate the size of the existing market, and future growth opportunities associated with CD47 targeting developers of therapeutic products, over the next 15 years. The report provided an informed estimate of how the market will develop, over the period 2021-2035, based on several relevant parameters, such as adoption trends and expected price changes for these products.
The report presents the probable distribution of the current and forecasted opportunity in the Therapeutics Targeting CD47 market through
- [A] indication of the target disease (acute myeloid leukemia, non-Hodgkin lymphoma, colorectal cancers, diffuse large B-cell lymphoma, myelodysplastic syndromes, non-small cell lung cancer, epithelial ovarian cancer, oral muscositis, small cell lung cancers) ,
- [B] type of molecule (biological and small molecules),
- [C] key players and
- [D] key geographic regions (United States, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Australia, China, India and Israel).
In order to account for future uncertainties and add robustness to the model, the report provided three forecast scenarios, namely conservative, baseline and optimistic scenarios, representing different avenues for industry growth.
Answers to key questions
- Who are the main players involved in the development of therapies targeting CD47?
- What are the key drugs developed in the early and late stages of development?
- Which companies are actively involved in conducting clinical trials for their therapeutics?
- What is the evolutionary trend related to the orientation of publications related to therapies targeting CD47?
- What types of partnership models are commonly adopted by industry players?
- Who are the main investors in this area?
- Who are the main opinion leaders / experts in this field?
- What are the evolving social media trends related to therapies targeting CD47?
- What are the various initiatives undertaken by the major pharmaceutical players for the development of CD47 therapy in the recent past?
- How is the current and future opportunity likely to be distributed among key market segments?
Main topics covered:
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3.1. Overview of chapters
3.2. Main historical events related to CD47 targeting therapies
3.3. Application area
3.4. Action mechanism
3.5. Associated side effects and likely solutions
3.6. Main characteristics
3.7. Target indications
3.8. Future prospects
4. MARKET OVERVIEW
4.1. Overview of chapters
4.2. CD-47 Therapeutic targeting: market landscape
4.3. CD-47 Therapeutics: Landscape of Developers
5. COMPANY PROFILES
5.3. Therapeutic Apponia
5.4. Arch Oncology
5.6. Bristol Myers Squibb
5.9. Therapeutic ImmuneOncia
5.10. ImmuneOnco biopharmaceuticals
5.11. Innovative organic products
5.12. KAHR Medical
5.13. Light chain bioscience
5.15. Therapeutic Trillium
6. ANALYSIS OF CLINICAL TRIALS
6.1. Overview of chapters
6.2. Scope and methodology
6.3. CD-47 Therapeutic targeting: list of clinical trials
6.3.1. Analysis by trial status
6.3.2. Analysis by year of trial registration
6.3.3. Analysis by trial status and year of trial registration
6.3.4. Analysis by number of registered patients and development phase
6.3.5. Analysis by type of sponsor
6.3.6. Analysis by target patient group
6.3.7. Analysis by type of study
6.3.8. Analysis by masking type
6.3.9. Analysis by type of intervention model
6.3.10. Analysis by main objective of the trial
6.3.11. Analysis of the registered patient population by geography
7. ANALYSIS OF PUBLICATIONS
8. PARTNERSHIPS AND COLLABORATIONS
8.1. CD-47 Therapeutics: List of partnerships and collaborations
9. FINANCING AND INVESTMENTS
9.1. CD-47 Therapeutics: List of funding and investments
10. MAIN OPINION LEADERS
10.1. CD-47 Therapeutics: List of the main opinion leaders
11. EMERGING TRENDS IN SOCIAL NETWORKS
11.1. Overview of chapters
11.2. CD-47 Therapeutics: Trending on Twitter
11.2.1. Historical trend in the volume of tweets
11.2.2. Trending Words / Phrases on Twitter
11.2.3. Most Popular Drugs on Twitter
11.2.4. Most prolific authors on Twitter
11.2.5. Most popular indications
12. ANALYSIS OF THE COMPETITIVENESS OF THE COMPANY
12.1. Overview of chapters
12.2. Methodology and key parameters
12.3. CD-47 Therapy Developers
13. GREAT PLAYERS OF PHARMA
14. START-UP HEALTH INDEX
15. MARKET SIZING AND OPPORTUNITY ANALYSIS
15.1. Overview of chapters
15.2. Scope and limits
15.3. Key assumptions and forecasting methodology
15.4. Global CD-47 Targeting Therapeutics Market, 2021-2035
15.5. CD-47 Targeting Therapeutics Market, 2021-2035: Analysis by Target Indication
15.6. CD-47 Targeting Therapeutics Market, 2021-2035: Analysis by Molecule Type
15.7. Therapeutics Market Targeting CD-47, 2021-2035: Analysis by Geography
15.8. Forecast of drug sales
16. APPENDIX 1: LIST OF COMPANIES AND ORGANIZATIONS
For more information on this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/d3iga
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for market research reports and international market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, major companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets