DUBLIN, May 12, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Global Alternative Foods Market – Analysis by Type (Alternative Meat, Alternative Dairy), Convenience, End User, By Region, By Country (2022 Edition): Market Overview and Forecast with Impact of COVID- 19 (2022-2027)” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global alternative food market has been valued at $10.7 billion in 2021 with North America regional market share leader.
The increasing focus on protein production using sustainable methods due to growing environmental concerns and ethical aspects associated with animal protein, increasing vegan population, growing number of investments in protein alternatives, growing demand for healthy and nutritious products, and technological advancements in the food industry all contribute to North America dominant position in the alternative foods market.
Based on the Type segment, the Alternative Meat segment captured most of the global market in 2021. The alternative meat market was driven by increased health concerns and changing consumer perceptions. Consumers who are increasingly open to the idea of plant-based products have embraced the idea of a healthy lifestyle supported by the integration of plant-based alternatives.
the North America the region is estimated to have the maximum global alternative food market share, followed by Europe. However, new emerging markets in the APAC region will witness the fastest growth rate in the coming years.
Moreover, the dairy alternative segment is expected to gain a market share of around 34% in 2027. In both mature and emerging markets, dairy alternatives have proven to be extremely popular. This is due to an increase in the number of people with dairy allergies.
- The report presents the Alternative Food Market analysis for the historical period 2017-2021 and the forecast period 2022-2027.
- The report analyzes the alternative food market by value (USD million).
- The report analyzes the alternative food market by type (alternative meat, alternative dairy products).
- The report analyzes the alternative food market by convenience (raw material, finished product).
- The report analyzes the alternative food market by end user (Horeca, households).
- The Global Alternative Foods Market has been analyzed by country (United States, Canada, UK, Italy, France, Germany, China, Japan, India, Australia, Brazil).
- The key insights of the report have been presented through the frameworks of SWOT and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis. Additionally, market attractiveness was presented by region, location and product.
- Also, major industry opportunities, trends, drivers, and challenges have been analyzed in the report.
- The report tracks competitive developments, strategies, mergers and acquisitions, and new product development. Companies analyzed in the report include GBeyond Meat, Kellogg’s, Nestle, Impossible Foods, Novameat, Cargill, Zhenmeat, Omnifoods, String Bio, Axiom Foods.
Main topics covered:
1. Report Scope and Methodology
2. Strategic Recommendations
3. Global Alternative Foods Market: Product Overview
4. Global Alternative Foods Market: An Analysis
4.1 Market Size, by Value, 2017 – 2027
4.2 Global Alternative Foods Market, Growth and Forecast
4.3 Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Alternative Foods Market
5. Global Alternative Foods Market: Segment Analysis
5.1 Global Alternative Foods Market by Type
5.2 Global Alternative Foods Market Competitive Positioning – By Type
5.3 By Meat Alternatives, by Value (Million USD), 2017-2027
5.4 By Dairy Alternatives, Value (Million USD), 2017-2027
6. Global Alternative Foods Market by Convenience
6.1 Global Alternative Foods Market by Convenience
6.2 Global Alternative Foods Market Competitive Scenario – By User-friendliness
6.3 By Commodity, by Value (Million USD), 2017-2027
6.4 By Finished Product, by Value (USD Million), 2017-2027
6.1 Global Alternative Foods Market by End User
6.2 Global Alternative Foods Market Competitive Scenario – By End User
6.3 By Horeca, by Value (Million USD), 2017-2027
6.4 By Household, by Value (USD Million), 2017- 2027
7. North America Alternative Foods Market: An Analysis (2017-2027)
8. Europe Alternative Foods Market: An Analysis (2017-2027)
9. APAC Alternative Foods Market: An Analysis (2017-2027)
10. LATAM Alternative Foods Market: An Analysis (2017-2027)
11. MEA Alternative Foods Market: An Analysis
12. Global Alternative Foods Market Dynamics
12.1 Global Alternative Foods Market Drivers
12.2 Global Alternative Foods Market Constraints
12.3 Global Alternative Foods Market Trends
13. Market attractiveness and strategic analysis
13.1 Global Alternative Foods Market Attractiveness Chart – By Type (Year 2027)
13.2 Global Alternative Foods Market Attractiveness Chart – By Convenience (Year 2027)
13.3 Global Alternative Foods Market Attractiveness Table – By End User (Year 2027)
13.4 Global Alternative Foods Market Attractiveness Chart – By Region (Year 2027)
14. Competitive Landscape
14.1 Global Major Companies Market Share
14.2 SWOT Analysis – Global Alternative Foods Market
14.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis – Global Food Alternatives Market
15. Company Profiles (Company Description, Financial Analysis, Business Strategy)
15.1 Beyond Meat
15.4 Impossible Foods
15.7 Zhen Meat
15.9 Organic Channel
15.10 Axiom Foods
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/29l5hy
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets