BETHESDA, Md., Oct. 19, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Gardyn today launched the most advanced home hydroponic system yet: Gardyn Home 3.0. It empowers consumers to take back control of their food without having a green thumb thanks to AI, and embark on the journey towards a healthier and more sustainable lifestyle.
Gardyn Home 3.0 takes Gardyn’s award-winning technology to the next level in many areas: easier to assemble and clean, more durable and even more stylish for indoor growing:
- PLUG-n-PLAY ASSEMBLY: The assembly process has been redesigned. It’s now even easier with purely plug-n-play lightbars and columns; no screws, no tools needed: grow in minutes.
- EASY CLEANING: A completely redesigned sprinkler system makes it easier to connect and disconnect columns. HydroBoostMT maintains a healthy environment and further reduces the need for cleanings.
- IMPROVED DURABILITY: The completely redesigned board takes durability to the next level with a triple barrier against water and dust.
- NEW MODERN DESIGN: Introducing Rubberwood, a beautiful high quality hardwood cover matched with the sleek dark gray of brushed aluminum on the integrated light bars.
- COMPACT PACKAGING 100% RECYCLABLE: The redesigned packaging allows Gardyn Home 3.0 to fit in a single box, compact and robust. 100% of the packaging is made of recyclable cardboard. Better for customers, better for the planet.
Gardyn Home 3.0 benefits from Gardyn’s technological advancements introduced over the past few years:
- KELLY™: Gardyn’s advanced AI monitors the Gardyn 24/7 through multiple sensors (cameras, temperature, humidity and water level) and provides personalized recommendations every step of the way. Kelby acts as a personal factory coach; no green thumbs required.
- HYBRIPONICS™: This next-generation hydroponic technology delivers unparalleled product density by growing 30 large plants in just 2 square feet. It uses 95% less water.
- OPTIMIZED FOR INDOORS: Gardyn just needs power and wifi. No water pipe is needed. Gardyn provides plants with everything they need to thrive: perfect lighting and precision watering with specific nutrients. The plants are purely plug-n-play: the roots of each plant are contained within a pod so they can be harvested and rearranged without the mess or risk of water spillage.
- UNIQUE PLANT PORTFOLIO: Unlock access to incredible plant varieties, including herbs, vegetables, fruit plants, flowers, and microgreens that have been selected for their taste and nutrition, not for the Supply Chain.
- HOLIDAY MODE™: Gardyn’s unique Holiday Mode halts plant growth and keeps plants on autopilot to stay fresh for up to 2 weeks.
- OPTIMAL GROWTH: Gardyn’s latest algorithms power AI technology to stimulate plant germination and maximize growth.
- LASTING BEAUTY: The Gardyn Home Series was designed as a natural work of art for any home and is based on premium materials including brushed aluminum, food-grade recyclable plastics, and compostable yCubes. Sustainability is at the heart of it.
“Our goal at Gardyn is to help everyone have access to a healthier lifestyle, in a sustainable way. Making nutritious food readily available at home is a game-changer for everyone’s diet. It reconnects you to the nature and origin of your food. And by growing food at home without pesticides and without CO2 from transporting the products, we are also helping our planet,” says FX Rouxel.
Gardyn is a recognized pioneer in the growing country food category. Gardyn has been awarded Best Inventions of the Year by TIME Magazine, Sustainable Product of the Year and Smart Home Appliance of the Year by Good Housekeeping.
Gardyn Home 3.0 is now available on their website here. To learn more about Gardyn, visit www.mygardyn.com or follow us on Instagram at @gardyntech.
For media inquiries, please contact: [email protected]
Senior Marketing Director
Image 1: Gardyn 3.0 Home Kit
Gardyn Home Kit 3.0 is based on revolutionary Gardyn 2.0 technologies. Redesigned to the next level, it offers faster assembly, easier cleaning and greater durability.
This content was posted through the press release distribution service on Newswire.com.