- Rising People’s Awareness of Cons of Sugar Consumption is Driving Sales in Edible Flakes Market
- Rise of the vegan population in Europe expected to boost the regional market
ALBANY, NY, May 10, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The global edible flakes market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.5% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2029, according to a research report by Transparency Market Research (TMR).
Players operating in the global edible flakes market are launching new products to expand their product portfolio. Many companies in the global edible flakes market are investing heavily in R&D to develop innovative products. For example, companies are developing products in different flavors such as ginger, carrot, oats, muesli and whole grains. Such initiatives are expected to contribute to the expansion of the global edible flakes market in the coming years, according to a study by TMR.
Get a PDF brochure for more information – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=75861
Edible Flakes Market: Key Findings
- Regulatory authorities in many countries around the world have strict regulations on the percentage of sugar content in different food products. Hence, companies in the global edible flakes market are increasingly focusing on reducing sugar levels in their products. This strategy helps them to increase their turnover. Hence, the global edible flakes market is expected to gain the valuation of US$22.3 billion by 2029, note TMR analysts.
- Growing consumer awareness of the importance of a healthy lifestyle has led to an increase in the adoption of low-sugar or sugar-free food products. Given this trend, companies operating in the global edible flakes market are focusing on developing and advertising their products as “sugar-free” or “low-sugar”. These products are gaining popularity with people who prefer products that are preservative-free, low in sugar and have natural flavors, notes a TMR study on the global edible flakes market.
Get a Covid 19 analysis – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=75861
Edible Flakes Market: Growth Boosters
- With a better understanding among people of the harmful effects of sugar on the human body, they are inclined to consume sugar-free or low-sugar products. This factor is generating the growth in demand in the global edible flakes market.
- The adoption of edible flakes is increasing due to growing awareness of their varied benefits, including the high nutrient and fiber content of these products. This factor is driving the sales growth in the global edible flakes market.
- The global edible flakes market is expected to benefit from lucrative opportunities over the forecast period owing to the improved purchasing power of major populations in many developing countries across the globe. Moreover, the increase in the trend of consuming organic food products is fueling the demand for edible flakes all over the world.
Request a sample – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=75861
Edible Flakes Market: Regional Analysis
- The edible flakes market in Europe is expected to gain significant business prospects, due to the growing vegan population in the region. Moreover, the launch of innovative and vegan products by market players is propelling the Europe edible flakes market.
- the North America The edible flakes market is expected to gain profitable opportunities over the forecast period owing to the increase in the regional population’s propensity to consume healthy and ready-to-eat processed food products
Inquire Before You Buy – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=75861
Edible Flakes Market: Key Players
Some of the key players profiled in the report are:
- Post Holding Company
- dr. August Oetker.
- Nature’s Path Foods
- Quakers Oat Company
- PepsiCo Inc
- H. & J. Brüggen KG
- Nestlé SA
- Baggy’s India Limited
- Kellogg Co.
- General Mills Inc.
- Nature’s Path Foods Inc.
- marico ltd.
- Hain Celestial Group Inc.
- Post Holding Inc.
Edible Flakes Market Segmentation
- corn flakes
- wheat flakes
- rice flakes
- convenience stores
- Specialty stores
- Traditional Grocery
- Online retailers
- North America
- Latin America
The food and beverage industry struggles with the tangible impact of economic and cultural shifts, explore Transparency Market Research’s award-winning coverage of the world Food and drinks :
Egg Substitutes Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/egg-substitutes-market.html
rennet market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/rennet-market.html
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global market intelligence reports and services. Our proprietary blend of quantitative forecasting and trend analysis delivers forward-looking insights to thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With broad research and analytical capability, Transparency Market Research uses rigorous primary and secondary research techniques to develop distinctive datasets and research material for trade reports.
For more information on advanced industries research, visit our YouTube channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8e-z-g23-TdDMuODiL8BKQ
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
UNITED STATES – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
E-mail: [email protected]
Source of the press release:https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/edible-flakes-market.htm
SOURCE Transparency Market Research