Request a free sample report to understand the scope of the report
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Based on the segmentation by product, which segment is the market leader?
On the basis of the product, the market saw maximum growth in the clothing segment in 2019.
- What are the major market trends?
The growing participation of women in cycling activity is the major trend in the market.
- How fast should the market grow?
The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 7% during the forecast period.
- Who are the best players in the market?
ASSOS of Switzerland GmbH, adidas AG, FOX HEAD Inc., Giant Manufacturing Co. Ltd., Jaggad Pty Ltd., Pending System GmbH & Co. KG, Rapha Racing Ltd., Shimano Inc., Trek Bicycle Corp. and Troy Lee Designs Inc. are the best suppliers on the market.
- What is the main driver of the market?
The market is driven by the growing awareness of the benefits of a healthy lifestyle.
- How big is the European market
Europe occupied around 30% of the market share in 2019. The region is expected to provide significant growth opportunities for suppliers during the forecast period.
Cycling Clothing Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market through the study, synthesis and summation of data from multiple sources. The Cycling Clothing Market report covers the following areas:
- Cycling clothing market size
- Cycling clothing market trends
- Industry Analysis of the Cycling Clothing Market
With the aim of helping players to strengthen their presence in the market, this Cycling Clothing Market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the major vendors in the market. The report provides industry leaders with insight into the competitive landscape and insight into the various product offerings offered by various companies including ASSOS of Switzerland GmbH, adidas AG, FOX HEAD Inc., Giant Manufacturing Co. Ltd., Jaggad Pty Ltd., and others. .
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed information on the impact of COVID-19 at the industry level, regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This personalized report will also help customers track new product launches in direct and indirect markets related to COVID-19, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and important developments in supplier operations and government regulations. .
Learn more about global trends impacting the future of the cycling clothing market. Download a free sample:
Cycling Clothing Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
The cycling clothing market is segmented as follows:
- North America
- South America
Related reports on consumer discretionary include:
Global Athletics Market – The global athleisure market is segmented by product (mass athleisure and premium athleisure) and geographic (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA).
Download an exclusive free sample report
Global Racing Equipment Market – The global running clothing market is segmented by product (running shoes, running clothing and others), distribution channel (offline and online) and geography (APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and MEA).
Download an exclusive free sample report
Subscribe to Worldclass Market Intelligence and get instant access to over 17,000 reports
Cycling Clothing Market 2020-2024: Highlights
- Market CAGR during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on the factors that will contribute to the growth of the cycling clothing market over the next five years
- Estimated Cycling Clothing Market Size and Its Contribution to Parent Market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the cycling clothing market through North America, APAC, Europe, South America, and MEA
- Market competitive landscape analysis and detailed supplier information
- Complete details on the factors that will challenge the growth of the Cycling Clothing Market vendors
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market Outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five forces analysis
- The bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- The threat of new participants
- The threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- State of the market
Market segmentation by product
- Market segments
- Comparison by product
- Apparel – Market Size and Forecast 2019-2024
- Footwear – Market Size and Forecast 2019-2024
- Others – Market Size and Forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by product
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC Market Size and Forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market Size and Forecast 2019-2024
- Main leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, challenges and trends
- Market factors
- Volume Driver – Demand-Driven Growth
- Volume engine – Supply-driven growth
- Volume driver – External factors
- Volume driver – Changing demand in adjacent markets
- Price Driver – Inflation
- Price Driver – Switching from the cheapest units to the most expensive units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disturbance
- Covered suppliers
- Positioning on the supplier market
- ASSOS from Switzerland GmbH
- adidas AG
- FOX HEAD Inc.
- Giant Manufacturing Co. Ltd.
- Jaggad Pty Ltd.
- System pending GmbH & Co. KG
- Rapha Racing Ltd.
- Shimano Inc.
- Trek Bicycle Corp.
- Troy Lee Designs Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US $
- Research methodology
- Abreviations list
Technavio is one of the world’s leading technology research and consulting companies. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help companies identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialist analysts, Technavio’s report library includes over 17,000+ reports, spanning 800 technologies, spanning 50 countries. Their customer base consists of companies of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing customer base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, in-depth research and actionable market intelligence to identify opportunities in existing markets. and potentials and assess their competitive positions in changing market scenarios.
Communication and Marketing Officer
United States: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
E-mail: [email protected]